Friday 30 June 2017

emotional status for friends

emotional status

1. My silence is just another word for my pain.
2. Feelings that come back are feelings that never away.
3. Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.
4. Never build your emotional life on the weaknesses of others.
5. Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.

emotional status for friends

1. Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.
2. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
3. People don't buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
4. Its very easy to say "Busy" when someone needs you, But its very painful to hear "Busy" when you need someone.
5. Sometimes, it's not the song that makes you emotional, it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

emotional quotes on love

1. Sometimes, it's the things that go unsaid that can hurt the most, way more than any angry words ever could.
2. I'm sick and tired of being strong...
3. Life changes in just an instance whether its good or bad you need to embrace the change and make the best of it.
4. Sometimes, you need to step outside. Get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be...
5. I like food and sleep. If I give you my food or text you all night, you`re special to me.

emotional status messages

1. I love sleep, because my life has the tendency to fall apart when I am awake.
2. Acting is a total physical, emotional sensation.
3. When you put that ring on my finger, you put a chain of death around my heart.
4. You never understand it until you experience it.
5. You think I've changed. Truth is you never really knew the real me.

emotional status for whatsapp

1. It doesn't matter what you do. It matter who you do it with.
2. Silence speak very loudly but it is amazing how many people don't take the time to listen.
3. Though the feeling has not passed sad to say our love did not
4. It's funny how a person can hurt you so much when you were expecting it in the first place
5. Sometimes i just want to kill myself just to see if anyone really cares.

powerful emotional text messages

1. Sometimes one hello, makes you never want to say goodbye.
2. Sex? No thanks. My life fucks me everyday.
3. It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.
4. You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?
5. Love is nothing more then a word that you used when you stole my heart.

emotional quotes on love

1. Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.
2. Grief is the price we pay for love.
3. Im fighting to get you out of my head but I'm holding onto every word that you ever said.
4. I'm done with tears. I'm wiping my eyes. If he doesn't care then why the hell should I?
5. Because every breath I take proves that I can live without you.

sad emotional love quotes

1. Before you go pointing your fingers at someone else, you may want to make sure your own hands are clean..
2. Every time I see your name come up on my phone, I smile and my heart starts to beat just a little faster.
3. Sometimes it's only after you leave a situation that you realize you shouldn't have been in it to begin with.
4. You really believe you want to die... but in reality, you want to be saved.
5. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

2 comments: