Friday 30 June 2017

emotional status for friends

heart touching friendship quotes images

1. Sometimes you expect so much from others, but maybe it's because you'd be willing to do it for them.
2. I'm not addicted to texting, I'm addicted to the person i'm texting.
3. Ability is what you're capable of doing, motivation determines what you do, and attitude determines how well you do it.
4. I want to say I deserve better and mean it. I want to say I give up and believe it. I want to say Im moving on and do it.
5. Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.

emotional quotes about life

1. I have always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself, Is there anyone who's afraid of losing me too?
2. Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, but you behaviors decide who will stay in your life...
3. My silence doesn't mean that I quit, It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who just don't want to understand..
4. Usually the people who degrade others are self conscious about themselves. They want to feel empowerment over you & see you get in your feelings. Don't let them.
5. When something bad happens, something good happens in return because no matter what you do somebody is looking out for you and you never know who that could be.

emotional quotes in english

1. Just because you have a heart, doesn`t make you a human, you got to have emotions in that.
2. No matter the miles between us, we always stand under the same stars.
3. It's very easy to hurt someone and then say "sorry" but it's really difficult to get hurt and then say "I m fine"
4. When you are helpless you will come to know who is helpful.
5. The best part about walking in the rain... is that no one knows you're crying.

emotional poetry in english

1. Success means having the courage... the determination... and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
2. Our life are defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss.
3. Before you go pointing your fingers at someone else... you may want to make sure your own hands are clean.
4. What hurts more than losing you is knowing your not fighting to keep me.
5. God is closest to those who have broken hearts.

emotional status whatsapp

1. Dreams are the answers to questions that we haven't yet figured out how to ask.
2. Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again... skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
3. Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust.
4. Hurt me with a truth, don’t comfort me with a lie.
5. Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

Whatsapp Hub Status

1. It only hurts when you love someone and you know they don’t love you back.
2. Don’t mind the weather, it’s raining in my heart tonight.
3. The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
4. Loving might be a mistake, but it's worths making.
5. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.

emotional quotes on love

1. If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
2. I done what I like, I don’t care what you think?
3. As long as I feel like this we cant be friends…selfish but its the truth.
4. Shame on me for always being selfish, the feeling is never returned.
5. Sympathizing and selfish people are alike, both given to tears.

emotional love quotes for boyfriend

1. People don’t care for you when you are alone, they just care for you when they are alone.
2. To talk without thinking first is just like to shoot without aiming...

3. I’d rather be hated for being real, than loved for being fake.
4. Selfishness, not love, is the actuating motive of the gallant.
5. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon... but that we wait so long to begin it.

2 comments: